- Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition Playtest overview.Posted 2 years ago
Cataclysm rumours/info with spoilers
Here are some information to all of you World of Warcraft Fans out there. Warning, it contains spoilers.
Warchief of the Horde
* Thrall will become the next Guardian of Tirisfal. However, Thrall will merely ‘leave Garrosh in charge’ though this does not stop Garrosh from declaring war on the Alliance and fortifying Horde outposts and cities.
* After assuming command of the Horde, Garrosh labels Cairne a traitor and executes the Tauren Leader. However, this does not seem to be the end of his involvement in Cataclysm and his seeming demise is linked to the greener, lusher Desolace.
* Garrosh will throw out most of the Blood Elves and Forsaken from Orgrimmar.
* It is possible that the Alliance and Horde will be involved in a major battle within Deepholm.
* Airships will battle in the gigantic caverns al a Icecrown style.
* The area will also cater for flying mounts.
Raids and Dungeons
* Cataclysm will ship with 8 Heroic Dungeons (not including Deadmines and Shadowfang) and 4 Raid encounters.
* The Skywall will contain a raid with Al’Akir as the end boss.
* Grim Batol and Uldum raid will patched in post-launch.
* Harrison Jones has returned with his friends and is linked to the Archaeology profession.
* One of the new features included in the guild interface/mechanics system is a Looking For Guild function.