New 3d paper models : Fold-N-Go: Sewer Kit #1
I’m guess I’m not alone, when I say that as a Game Master I’m a big fan of anything which enhances my role-playing sessions. Anything what makes life easier (like RPG tools) or helps player immersion (like maps and miniatures) is a good addition to have. In this regard maps and objects has a special place, as they are representing whole areas of an adventure on the tabletop.
I think the Fold-n-Go series from Lone Tree Games is a good addition for any Game Master who like customizable 3D maps. The series provide easy-to-assemble good looking components to players, from simple walls and floorplans to stairs, bridges, furnitures, and even usable doors and castle towers. As the latest addition they now presented the Fold-N-Go: Sewer Kit #1 to provide even more variety and elements.
So what is included in Fold-N-Go Sewer Kit #1 ?
– we receive 1″-6″ long walls with multiple texture options to customize our sewers
– Several single and double doors and doorways (look at the image !)
– 1″ and 2″ wide staircases to reach the upper levels
– bridges and ladders for even more variety
– A 6″ x 8″ floor, which is fully customizable with Adobe Acrobat Reader ! You can change from simple floor to sewage, and you could modify the edges too. You may put a drain gate above the sewage if you want.
I think the whole package is really useful if you have the time (and a printer) to use them. Fold-N-Go: Sewer Kit #1 is definitely receives my recommendation.
Zoltán “Cain” Mészáros