Forums

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Topic: Iron Age: Fantasy Role Playing Game
IronAgeFRP
Iron Age: Fantasy Role Playing Game
on: November 25, 2012, 15:06

Iron Age is pen&paper Role Playing game. It brings new concepts and interesting setting allowing you to experience world of 1. st. BC first handedly, not only by moving among the people of that period but also recognizing their myths, legends that are intertwined with an occultism.

Iron age system allows player to completely customize his character by giving him choice of seven different races, each race allows further customization by the choice of many different backgrounds. Customization goes even further, and so player can choose Traits that allow player to define his character in detail!

System of the Iron age has powerful set of Core rules supplemented by various optional rules, that allow great deal of options to players that require them. Some innovative rules are present that will spice up the combat itself, allowing each character to use style most appropriate to his characteristics. Setting of Iron Age is presented in original and unique way, by implementing and merging beliefs of different nations in amalgam not unlike tolkien based world or ancient sagas.

I’ve been working 2 years on the system, even more on the setting itself yet now I need your help. We’ve recently started our indiegogo campaign, and as such are in need of help with promotion and contributions. To increase our chances of success, we’ve started a competition (read about it in update section of campaign), which gives you a chance to become our partner (10% from NETO profit from core book and bestiary) and earn one time fee of 200$.

http://igg.me/p/266875?a=1528304

Pages: [1]
WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 1.7.5 ; Page loaded in: 0.017 seconds.

Due to the big amount of spamming, forums are offline for uncertain time.

>

Social Widgets powered by AB-WebLog.com.