- Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition Playtest overview.Posted 1 year ago
Gettysburg: Armored Warfare preview in The Angry Joe Show
Take a look at Gettysburg: Armored Warfare ! Ir’s seems this will be a really awesome title with an interesting in-game experience. Real-time strategy mixed with FPS ? I’m in !
It’s due to release in this March.
Main features :
- Maximum 64 Players per server
- 4 maps ( 9km x 9km in size )
- Over 1,000 controllable units on the battlefield at once
- Play as Union or Confederate
- 10 Unit types
- Modifications&upgrades for units
- Persistent Point/XP system and Stat Tracking
- Upgradable avatars ( Using points/XP )
- 3 Unit game modes ( Only 1860s, Only hybrid 2060s, and All types )
- World editor included
Zoltán “Cain” Mészáros