At March 12, 2010 Star Trek Online got a new massive update, so all you Star Trek Fans can load the game, explore the new content.:
Season 1: Common Ground Fact Sheet
Our latest content update, Season 1: Common Ground, is releasing shortly. Here’s just a bit of the updates we have headed players’ way.
Lifetime Subscriber Perks
We’ve put together a special thank you package for our Lifetime subscribers:
* Classified Access Codes – A free C-store item.
* The Captain’s Table – A special social area exclusive to Lifetime subscribers, available to both Federation and Klingon captains.
* Special In-Game Title – “Career Officers” are those who’ve joined Starfleet or the KDF for the long haul.
* Wargames – Federation players can now participate in PvP against one another to better prepare for the dangers of the battlefield.
* New PvP Map – Explore “Shanty Town,” a brand new Ground Assault map available for both Klingon and Federation players.
* Off-Duty Uniforms – Experience Risa in style! Starfleet officers will have the option to change into off-duty outfits to enjoy more casual attire.
* New Stances and Hairstyles – Further customize your Captain by changing his or her hairstyle, or adopting two brand new stances: Stern and Relaxed.
* A New Klingon Battle Cruiser – The K’Tanco Battle Cruiser has been made available to Klingon Lieutenant Commanders.
* Klingon Ship Customization – Use the ship tailor to customize your Bird of Prey or Raptor.
* Respec Is Here – Unhappy with your Captain’s loadout? Use the respec tool to change things up.
* New Fleet Actions Everywhere!
* The Big Dig – Available in Romulan space.
* DS9 Under Siege – The True Way has attacked and boarded DS9. Repel the invasion to save the day.
* Klingons Can Play, Too – Klingon Captains may now access the Crystalline Entity, Big Dig and Breaking the Planet Fleet Actions
* New Skill: Starship Attack Vectors – Improve your ship’s accuracy and critical hit chance.
* New Skill: Combat Maneuvers – Improve your ship’s evasion and turn rate.
* New Skill: Starship Battle Strategy – Improve your ship’s critical hit severity and damage resistance.
In The C-Store
* New Bridge Variants – All new ways to update your Bridges’ look, available for a low price in the C-Store for both Federation and Klingon ships.
* Federation Ship Variants – New takes on your old favorites, available for a low price in the C-Store.